Bake Hayes: Scout of Malton

Gaming diary for Urban Dead, the Zombie Apocalypse MMORPG.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Moving on... (Pitneybank)

I stuck around in the Craske Triangle a little while to help clean up after the hospital massacre, but I have now moved on. As I mentioned before, it's neither fun nor especially safe to be in the middle of an ideological battle over defensive strategies, and I think that's what that area was becoming. So I've meandered my way down toward Pitneybank, where there's supposedly a big siege going on at Giddings Mall. Where I've been so far has actually been pretty quiet, but then, I haven't been looking for action. That should change in the next day or so. I finally yielded to temptation and bought Tagging. Especially with the mall visit I am making, Shopping would have been the better choice, but what can I say, I love graffiti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home