Bake Hayes: Scout of Malton

Gaming diary for Urban Dead, the Zombie Apocalypse MMORPG.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Near Death Experience (Heytown)

So I put myself to bed last night in the EHB and generally inconspicuous Craske Museum. I woke to find myself snuggled up with 8 zeds, infected, and down to 4HP! Ouch! I would have been dead if MrCrane hadn't thrown a heal my way while he was passing through (or if the zeds hadn't killed two other players before nibbling on my tasty brahnz). Luckily, I still had one FAK left on me, so I cured my infection, reinforced the barricades, and took enough axe swings to get the 10XP I needed for Diagnosis. Then I bugged out to raise the alarm (and hopefully find another good samaritan to sew my manbagz back on). I think I'll be resting quietly for the rest of the day. Addendum: The zombies who broke in included:

4 Comments:

  • At Mon May 08, 04:34:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Bake Hayes said…

    I saw the refreshingly inanimate corpses of gerbil1 and Herman Grabowski in a heap of corpses outside Craske museum. Kudos to whomever took them down.

    Major thanks to einexile for the extensive repairs to my person. I'm feeling much better now.

     
  • At Mon May 08, 05:52:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least I completed the task that I had planned on. Actually, I died twice that day after breaking into the museum not once, but three times.

     
  • At Mon May 08, 10:56:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger einexile said…

    Is that you gerb, you bastard? Why don't you do us both a favor and smash up some DEM safehouses instead? Less work for you, and you'll be doing the Lord's work.

    Hey Bake, I started a Craske Triangle blog here so people can ask for revives and so forth without having to log into the wiki. I'll add you for posting access if you're up for it.

     
  • At Tue May 09, 10:29:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Riley Summers killed me (Fishbone Walter that is). If you see a poor soldier with his throat ripped out standing near the museum. He needs your help.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home