Bake Hayes: Scout of Malton

Gaming diary for Urban Dead, the Zombie Apocalypse MMORPG.

Friday, July 07, 2006

How I died during my summer vacation (Roachtown)

I'd been having a fairly low-key vacation: doing a little sight-seeing, cleaning up the Mail Processing Center, and so on. Then I decided to do a long-distance delivery to Brooke Hills to help out a new postal recruit who'd fallen on hard times. I got as far as Roachtown when I did some bad AP budgeting and wound up in a lightly-barricaded building. Oops. Next thing I knew, I was dead. So now I'm cooling my heels at Bateson Street [56,34] hoping that the ROACH Klips or so other friendlies will get my heart pumping again. Since this is likely to take a while, I did a little scouting around with my surplus AP. Here's what I see:
  • Weary Building [54,32] - 4 zeds outside, open (this is where I got killed)
  • St. Dionysius's Church [55,32] - 0 zeds, 1 body, Heavy barricades
  • factory [54,33] - 0 zeds
  • factory [55,33] - 0 zeds, 1 body, EHB
  • cemetary [56,33] - 7 zeds, 2 bodies (presumed revive point)
  • Coome Drive [57,33] - 1 zed
  • Stonnard Lane [54,34] - 0 zeds
  • Cyril General Hospital [55,34] - 3 zeds, 4 bodies, VSB
  • Bateson Drive [56,34] - 12 zeds (plus me!), 7 bodies (official revive point)
  • Chudley NT Building [57,34] - 2 zeds, 1 body, open (3 zeds inside, ransacked)
  • St. Dymphna's Church (phone mast) [55,35] - 1 zed, 1 body, open (empty, no generator)
  • cemetary [56,35] - 0 zeds
  • Sparkes Towers [57, 35] - 1 zed, 1 body
  • Scott Motel [55, 36] - 0 zeds
  • Spinks Monument [56,37] - 1 zed
  • Newbery Street [57,36] - 0 zeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home