Bake Hayes: Scout of Malton

Gaming diary for Urban Dead, the Zombie Apocalypse MMORPG.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

MPS expansion (Ketchelbank)

Well, I sucessfully inducted JennyD'Arc into the MPS, but it wasn't easy. Between widespread zombie incursions in eastern Ketchelbank/western Roachtown and weirdo survivors freaking out and shooting me (and then apologizing), I'm lucky I made it to the ceremony at all. With Ms. D'Arc's hiring and my reviving of postman Elphin, that brings MPS staffing up to four, enough, theoretically, to have a dedicated carrier for each quadrant of the city (though I think we need to wait for the Big Bash to move out before building a post office in the southwest). I have managed to obtain NecroNet Access—which I had forgotten about when I declared that Headshot was the only human skill left worth having. I also picked up Lurching Gait during my recent lifeless stint. Thankfully, it proved largely unnecessary as I didn't have to travel far or wait long for my revive, but it's good insurance for the future.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Jul 13, 07:04:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous WolfWhoSings said…

    I have=need=message delivered.

    How=contact=you?

    Phone=not work=you don't have=my info.

    Add contact=116543

    Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home